· The lily of the valley bouquet consists of 12 single stems. Each stem comes with 2 branches, 16 mini flower heads and 3 pieces of leaves
· Height: 15’’ (38cm)
· Flower head diameter: approx. 0.4'’ (1cm)
· Material: Flowers - hard plastic; Leaves - cloth; Stems - plastic and wires
· Packaging includes: 1 bouquet contains 12 stems of artificial lily of the valley flowers. Everything else in the photos is not included.
''Convallaria Majalis'', also called ''Lily of the Valley'', is a sweetly scented and highly poisonous flowering plant that is native to Asia and Europe. All parts of the plant are considered highly poisonous if eaten
However, the gorgeous bloom and the charming fragrance still attract lots of people. In 1956, the famous perfume company Dior produced a perfume that has a similar fragrance of lily of the valley. From then on, lily of the valley is widely used for perfume
Lily of the valley bouquet is also popular for weddings, although it can be very expensive
If you want to enjoy the elegant lily of the valley flowers in a safer and more economical way, you can choose these exquisite and realistic FiveSeasonStuff Artificial Lily of the Valley Flowers
The long stems are perfect for a vase or for a wedding bouquet.
Since they are bendable and can be adjusted to any shape, they are also perfect for DIY decoration projects
Great for mixing with other flowers to make beautiful flower arrangements
For larger bouquet, recommend two or more bouquets for vases or centerpieces
Ideal for weddings, bridals, parties, home (windowsill, dining table, coffee table, foyer, living room, etc.), holidays, gifts, centerpieces, restaurants, shops, special occasions, office décor, DIY
· Please Note: Due to different color monitors, the color from the actual flowers and from the actual photo on your monitor may vary